- – Muuaaahh… Kissing through art history here
- – It’s a “Love Story”. Why not follow Sofia Ferreira’s advice and go see the exhibition by Pedro Pacheco, open until March 11th, in Lisbon at the Fidelidade Mundial Chiado 8 – Arte Contemporânea http://www.ruadebaixo.com/uma-historia-de-amor-bruno-pacheco.html
- – Josephine de la Baume in the new Agent Provocateur‘s campaign: http://www.viewonfashion.com/article/121-8196/AGENT-PROVOCATEUR
- – The art of thrifting by Sidney at HowDoesShe?
- – Get warm and comfy for NY Winter by Camila from Garotas Estúpidas: http://www.bloglovin.com/m/224001/176596554/a/0/aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy5nYXJvdGFzZXN0dXBpZGFzLmNvbSUyRmluZGV4LnBocCUyRm1vZGElMkZsb29rcy1pbnZlcm5haXMlMkY=
- – Or get inspiration from Vena Cava‘s Resort collection http://venacavanyc.com/index2.html#/venacavaresort11
- – And I know I’m supposed to be on a shopping diet but I’ve been so good lately that I think I really really deserve a cherry dress by Blanco http://www.blanco.com/#/woman_campanha/
Get inspired to blog or to take over the world, as you prefer:
- – Scott Stratten’s Unmarketing presentation at Blissdom and it’s wonderful review by Mary. I was so lucky to watch this on stream: http://www.givinguponperfect.com/2011/02/what-i-learned-from-scott-strattens-keynote/
- – Superpowers by Chris Guillebeau. I would love to have the ability to always know exactly what to do next, as well. That or to be able to create time. : http://chrisguillebeau.com/3×5/superpowers/
Ready to start a new week?