- Did anyone notice the beautiful full moon in the sky this week?
- Lovin’ this issue of Loony Magazine: Ines de la Fresange’s Ten ways to dress like a Parisian
- My Spring cleaning is almost done. I’m ready to redecorate the the room now. I’m going for colour!
- The simplest cure for insomnia: Because everyone needs a good night of sleep.
- My beloved yoga class make me discover muscles I didn’t even know I had. I love it though.I have the nicest teacher.
- Wearing Local for One Year: A Slow Fashion Interview with a nice mantra to live by:”‘make do with what appears to be little.”
- Tried and True: Alexa Chung for Madewell. I have a new found love for chambray shirts.
- And the Spring Essentials I wouldn’t mind having by Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere.
- Can’t forget to get April’s issue of dazed and Confused: I want to read this Money issue.
Until next Monday!