The time has come for my beloved camel boots. Poor little ones…
They serve me well through out the entire Autumn and Winter but it is now time to let them go. They are now worn out and the sole is coming off, which lead me to think that maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to walk in them in wet beach sand… But, what could I do? I was too cold to take them off.
I would show how they look like but:
1. It is a little embarrassing. They’re in really bad shape.
2. And I lost the cable of my camera and can’t upload the gazillion photos in it. (I’m still trying to decide if it is worth it to get a new one or just buy a new camera.)
And now what am I going to wear?
Do I have to go back to black boots? I don’t even remember how to wear those anymore. Should I switch to sandals right away? It is still chilly and I don’t see myself sporting the “sandals and socks” trend.
No, no, I need a new pair of pretty ankle boots. I promise I’ll treat the next ones better.
I should just go crazy and get the ones I want: a pair of Marant booties.
Besides this, I had a nice pretty Saturday.
- I’ve listened to TV on the Radio.
- I’ve been reading Her Ribbons and Her Bows‘s post about Gaia Repossi.
- And checking the cute make up tutorial by Chata de Galocha.
I’m still bummed about my boots though… Never thought we had to say goodbye like this.