I’m not fond of Mondays unless Mondays are free days and I don’t even remember the last time that happened.
Life just doesn’t seem as good as it is on Monday mornings and that is something I have to cope with.
So here is the plan:
- Keep calm and find a Mr Darcy. Not likely to happen but I’ll keep on trying until I make it happen. That is how committed I am.
- Buy fresh flowers. It is Spring. Bright up your day! The hours in an office will look better if you have a pleasant and colorful bunch to look at.
- Forget the diet today. I say that today is a feel good day, not a let-me-just-have-a-lettuce-leaf day. Go ahead and join me: let’s have some Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Chicken Bites. And I’m so glad I found this recipe in Salad in a Jar. I like jalapenos, especially grilled jalapenos because they remind me of long summer lunches and parrilla argentina.
- Squeeze out half of an hour from your day and get your nails done. Follow After Drk’s tip and get some holographic nails.
- And after the manicure, stop by the nearest book store and get something interesting to read later before bed.
- Latest but not least, go for some grocery shopping, and invite someone over for dinner. It will give you something to look for the rest of the day.
This is a foolproof plan.
The hours will fly by you and, before you know it, Monday will leave you with the feeling this was a good day after all.